In the same vein as Scanwiches, Scandybars is a crisp dissection of chocolate goodness.
Louis C.K. – Awesome Possum
Made of American Alligator backed with calfskin. Handmade American oak handle with leather lanyard.
It’s Not Getting Much Weirder Than This
Terrible. Best on mute.
We are pleased to present our 109th installment of Sound Advice featuring Alexi Wasser. Alexi is an actress, writer, and creator of the website: imboycrazy.com She lives in Los Angeles.
“These songs are a major part of the timeline of my life. i was obsessed with each song at various stages in my life. some were soundtracks to break-ups, some for falling in love, and others were written for me by boys i dated. i used to be way more emo, but i’ve always been/ and am still a romantic, and i feel like all these songs are epic for making out, rolling around naked with whoever you’re crazy about, and weeping when you feel it necessary. good luck. i love you.”
Sound Advice 109
01. Get Me Away From Here I’m Dying by Belle and Sebastian
02. Fuzzy by Grant Lee Buffalo
03. Dramamine by Modest Mouse
04. I’m Single by Lil’ Wayne
05. Master of None by Beach House
06. First Breath After Coma by Explosions in the Sky
07. I Went to the Hospital by Cass McCombs
08. Flume by Bon Iver
09. La Vie En Rose by Edith Piaf
10. The Way You Look Tonight by Frank Sinatra
11. Stuck in the Middle With You by Stealers Wheel
12. Love is All I Am by Dawes
13. Waterloo Sunset by The Kinks
14. Cigarettes and Cola by Jet
15. I’m in Love With a Girl by Big Star
16. It’s All Over Now, Baby Blue by Them
17. Round One (Salem remix) by Gucci Mane
18. The Bells by The Make-Up
19. Lex by Ratatat
20. Rock Bottom Riser by Smog
Misfits, Earth A.D.
BTW, The “Misfits” have a new album coming out…