Tim Curry is so legit.
We are pleased to present our 117th installment of Sound Advice featuring Nick Wooster. Nick is a New York based Fashion Advisor to companies ranging from Gilt Man, Park and Bond and the Project Trade show. He is still mourning the closing of Paradise Garage in 1988.
Sound Advice 117
01. The Love Below (intro) by OutKast
02. The Cure & The Cause (DJ Meme Philly Suite Mix) by Fish Go Deep
03. Canned Heat by Jamiroquai
04. Funkin’ For Jamaica by Tom Browne
05. Papa Was a Rollin’ Stone (DJ Jazzy Jeff & Pete Kuzma Remix) by The Temptations
06. Street Life by The Crusaders
07. First Choice by Double Cross
08. Backfired by Masters At Work
09. Loose Joints / Karen Young Loop + Intro by Masters At Work
10. Hot Shot by Karen Young
11. Let Me Down Easy by Rare Pleasure
12. Inch By Inch by Persia
13. Mfsb by Love Is The Message
14. Can You Handle It (Francois K Mix) by Sharon Redd
15. All About The Papers by Loleatta Holloway
16. Do You Wanna Boogie, Hunh? / You Can Do It (Acapella) Two Tons O’ Fun & Doug Willis
17. If My Friends Could See Me Now by Linda Clifford
18. Philadelphia (12″ Mix) by The Black Science Orchestra
19. Can’t Fake the Feeling by Geraldine Hunt
20. I Hear Music In The Streets (12″ Edit) by Unlimited Touch
21. Are You Using Me? by Luther Vandross
22. Close the Door by Teddy Pendergrass
23. Just Us by Two Tons O’ Fun
24. Me and Mrs. Jones by Billy Paul
Have you already taken
the greatest photograph that you will ever take?
What does it look like?
Where do you keep it?
How do you know?
As an adult
have you run
naked through a field?
More than once?
Have you been inside every
room in your house today?
How about every closet?
How long since you’ve been in every closet?
Too long I bet.
There’s plenty to be learned in those closets.
And you paid for them.
Get in there.
The great yacht race around the world begins this Saturday with an inport race in Alicante, Spain. After that, the crews set sail for a nine leg race to Galway that will end in July 2012.
Chubb Rock, Treat ‘em Right, 1991
“Night Vision – Futuristic Head Paintings” by Jeffro Halladay curated by Tim Barber at Mule, and Marilyn Minter at Salon 94.
Directed by Charlotte Zwerin, and produced by Clint Eastwood.
via, the documentarian