We are pleased to present our 120th installment of Sound Advice featuring Justin Thomas Kay. Justin is a NYC-based creative director and graphic designer.
Sound Advice 120
01. Interminable Night by Acephalix
02. Pulverization by All Pigs Must Die
03. Abyss by Black Cobra
04. Resuscitate/Suffocate by HEARTLESS
05. Farmed by Baptists
06. Subterranean Initiation by Wolves In The Throne Room
07. The Clearing by Krallice
08. Shreds of Flesh by Nihilist
09. Ain’t No Way Around It by Future
10. Bass (Prod. by Clams Casino) by ASAP Rocky
11. A Zip And A Double Cup by Juicy J & Lex Luger
12. Let Ya Nuts Hang by Freddie Gibbs w/ Scrilla
13. I See U (Girl Unit Remix) by Lunice
14. Fogs by Kingdom
15. With U by Holy Other
For this installment of “Artist Eats,” we asked POSE to share his favorite place to eat. POSE is a Chicago-based graffiti writer and fine artist, known for his progressive lettering style, technical precision and pop-culture references. His exhibition, White Wash, is on view at Known Gallery through December 10.
Continue reading for his answer.
Barbara Bates was an American actress.
While America is waking up from a food coma, our friends at Arrested Motion will be curating a group exhibition at Above Second Gallery in Hong Kong on November 25th. Artists include Luke Chueh, Faile, Shepard Fairey, Evah Fan, Stella Im Hultberg, Tat Ito, Akino Kondoh, Travis Louie, Tomokazu Matsuyama, Brendon Monroe, Edwin Ushiro, Nick Walker, and Yoskay Yamamoto.
Siouxsie And The Banshees, Happy House
Reproduced by Vitra Design Museum and available through Design Within Reach.
Too $hort, Cocktales, 1995