We are pleased to present our 109th installment of Sound Advice featuring Alexi Wasser. Alexi is an actress, writer, and creator of the website: imboycrazy.com She lives in Los Angeles.
“These songs are a major part of the timeline of my life. i was obsessed with each song at various stages in my life. some were soundtracks to break-ups, some for falling in love, and others were written for me by boys i dated. i used to be way more emo, but i’ve always been/ and am still a romantic, and i feel like all these songs are epic for making out, rolling around naked with whoever you’re crazy about, and weeping when you feel it necessary. good luck. i love you.”
Sound Advice 109
01. Get Me Away From Here I’m Dying by Belle and Sebastian
02. Fuzzy by Grant Lee Buffalo
03. Dramamine by Modest Mouse
04. I’m Single by Lil’ Wayne
05. Master of None by Beach House
06. First Breath After Coma by Explosions in the Sky
07. I Went to the Hospital by Cass McCombs
08. Flume by Bon Iver
09. La Vie En Rose by Edith Piaf
10. The Way You Look Tonight by Frank Sinatra
11. Stuck in the Middle With You by Stealers Wheel
12. Love is All I Am by Dawes
13. Waterloo Sunset by The Kinks
14. Cigarettes and Cola by Jet
15. I’m in Love With a Girl by Big Star
16. It’s All Over Now, Baby Blue by Them
17. Round One (Salem remix) by Gucci Mane
18. The Bells by The Make-Up
19. Lex by Ratatat
20. Rock Bottom Riser by Smog
Misfits, Earth A.D.
BTW, The “Misfits” have a new album coming out…
De La Soul, Itzoweezee (HOT), 1996
Here are some openings to check out. LA folks: Revok, Rime, and Roid at Known Gallery is not to be missed.
A 1970 American documentary film directed and produced by Ray Laurent about Anton LaVey and the Church of Satan.
via, the documentarian
If you are a make-it-happen kind of mofo, then FoundersCard needs to be in your wallet. On top of being beautifully designed, FoundersCard provides benefits to the entrepreneurial set that are unmatched. Think perks along the lines of first class upgrades, gym discounts, ridiculous 5-star hotel rates… you get the idea. It’s membership only, so you have to go through that but, once in you’ll start benefitting immediately.
Maybe this has piqued your interest? If so, click here for more
(you can used the code FCTWBE11 for a discounted rate, though not required)
There’s some serious Sun Valley travels to Queens style happening here.
On related note: Denim & Supply? Nope.
Miners Trapped In Life-Threatening Mining Jobs