We are pleased to present our 108th installment of Sound Advice featuring Mikkel Grønnebæk. Mikkel is a partner at Copenhagen’s V1 Gallery, as well as a creative director at Norse Projects. He lives in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Sound Advice 108
01. White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane
02. Hot Sand by Shocking Blue
03. 0-0-0 by Stepeulvene
04. Et moi, et moi, et moi by Jacques Dutronc
05. Psychotic Reaction by Count Five
06. Honey Hush by Screaming Lord Such
07. Oh Those Eyes by The Vagrants
08. You’re Gonna Miss Me by The Spades
09. Give Him a Great Big Kiss by The Shangri-Las
10. Do You Want To Dance? by Bobby Freeman
11. My World Is Empty Without You by Diana Ross & The Supremes
12. Ain’t Got No Home by Clarence ‘frogman’ Henry
13. Time Is On My Side by Irma Thomas
14. That’s Entertainment by The Jam
15. The Guns of Brixton by The Clash
16. Don’t Look Back Mick Jagger by Peter Tosh
17. A Pair of Brown Eyes by The Pogues
18. Isolation by Joy Division
19. Brave Captain by Firehose
20. A Whole Lot Less by H-Street
21. He Who Beats Up Children by Eight Dayz
22. Swann Street by Three
23. Do You Like Gospel Much? by MAKE-UP
24. Where I Lead Me by Townes Van Zandt
25. Cello Song by Nick Drake
26. Cold and Dead by William Elliott Whitmore
We are honored to announce our collaboration with Stephen Powers on a set of four beer cozies. Originally concepted through his Daily Metaltation project, each cozie features a different piece of art containing Powers’ unique language and humor. From blanket parties on the beach to tailgates in a parking lot, these cozies are a perfect conversation starter.
At the freeway off ramp
a man offers me roses for five dollars.
Clipped to his collar
he has a chili pepper pin
which lights up and plays music.
It is three dollars.
It seems we’ve invented
a better, cheaper rose.
Metallica, Iron Man
RUN-DMC, It’s Tricky, 1986
Downeast Can Bake
1 Lobster Per Person (Med. 1.2-1.4 lbs or Large 1.5-1.8 lbs) 8 oz. of Clam Chowder or Lobster Bisque each 1 Set shell Cracker/Seafood Picks for every 2 people Bibs, Wetnaps, Gift Message and Cooking Directory All Packed in a Gold Steamer Can with Seaweed
via, the documentarian