Adriana Lima Monday’s
Adriana Lima Monday’s
We are pleased to present the latest installment of Sound Advice featuring Kenzo Digital. Kenzo is a New York-based Director and Producer.
Sound Advice 04
01. Nasty You by Sa-Ra
02. Say Goodbye To Love by Kenna
03. Lately [Sa-Ra Remix] by Sa-Ra
04. Everybody by Fonzworth Bentley ft. Kanye West & André 3000
05. Ladies Sing by Sa-Ra Creative Partners
06. Gangsta Lean by Clipse
07. 1nce Again by A Tribe Called Quest ft. Tammy Lucas
08. Footprints by A Tribe Called Quest
09. For My Peeps [Remix] by Red Hot Lover Tone ft. Notorious B.I.G.
10. Keep The Beat by Eric B. & Rakim
11. Life Is Like A Dice Game by Nas
12. Stress [Extra P Mix] by Organized Konfusion
13. Mecca And The Soul Brothers by C.L. Smooth & Pete Rock
14. Wake Up Show Anthem ’94 by Nas ft. Lauryn Hill
15. Gimme Yours [Remix] by AZ
16. One Plus One by Large Professor ft. Nas
17. I’ll Make U Famous [Remix] by Da Youngsta’s Illy Funkstas
18. Computer Love by Ghostface Killah
19. The Essence by AZ ft. Nas
20. Don’t Disturb This Groove by The System
21. Elevate Our Minds by Linda Williams
22. [Soul Track] by Unknown
23. Buttaflybeat by Koushik
24. Call My Name by Joe Bataan
25. Can We Try Love Again by Kool Blues
26. Can’t Hide Love (Live) by D’Angelo
27. [Soul Track 2] by Unknown
28. Sweet Tears by Roy Ayers Ubiquity
29. Is That Enough by Marvin Gaye
30. She Said by The Pharcyde
31. Black Cinderella by Sister Carol
We stopped by Men.Style’s Women of Fashion Party on Wednesday for a good time that involved blackouts….so here are the shots we captured including Kanye. The event was to honor all the women behind the scenes in the fashion industry. They hired Olivier Zahm(Purple Magazine) to photograph the girls. See Olivier’s work here.
Monie Love, Monie in the Middle, 1990
It looks amazing. There is a full rundown of it on their site as well
Seriously, I remember it to this day. Anybody in NY have a backyard where we can build a track like this?
The sun’s up. Check out this solar powered clock by the design group Vandasye. Very cool modular design.
Album Cover art for Christian Metal group One Bad Pig’s Swine Flew. 80′s classic.
For their July issue which is dedicated to sex and the erotic, Wallpaper* tapped legendary art director Peter Saville and photographer Nick Knight to create and shoot the ultimate adult play pen. Here’s a little teaser to see how they got on.
More on Peter Saville
Saville designs textiles….
“‘horizon’ is a mix of sky based patterns and contemporary lighting effects. instead
of purely programmed effects, visitors are invited to interact and modify the patterns
of light. the installation is double sided so it affects both the street scene and the whole
interior of the gallery. it explores light vs. space and the effect that colour has on people
and their surroundings.”
It makes sense, doesn’t it? Olivia Munn is featured on the cover of the June/July issue of Playboy, and although she isn’t buck, we welcome it.
This work above is part of an edition of small canvases by Johannes Albers. Really nice looking work and surely of interest to any audiophile.
“With this series of one-off editions, Johannes Albers brings the TDK cassette tape back to life. In today’s modern, digital world of MP3s and iPods and compact discs, Albers celebrates the analogue, rewinding to a not-too-distant past where ‘mix-tapes’, unravelling cassette ribbon, and wow and flutter reigned supreme. Printed with ink on canvas, these editions reverberate with nostalgia, whilst boldly staking a claim in today’s popular culture.”
Tom Knox, rise above the rest. No Comply’s like no other.