A lil’ bit of animated wisdom. Watch at home unless you can really pull off 20 + minutes of continuous distraction at work.
Sex does sell, especially for Calvin Klein. You cannot go wrong with Eva Mendes.
Check out “The Times won’t save you (the rain smells of memory) ” by Know Hope at Carmichael Gallery in West Hollywood.
This is the Hello Kitty Vibrating Shoulder Massager. She’ll purr
Aung San Suu Kyi turned 64 in prison this past Friday and Shepard Fairey created this portrait of her to “raise awareness of her situation and the overall situation in Burma.” More info here and here.
This video made me smile all weekend. Kiddo is on some next level spaz out to the max!
Adriana Lima busting out in Victoria’s Secret.
We are pleased to present Sound Advice 05 featuring Drew Seskunas. Drew is co-founder of The Principals. He lives and works in Brooklyn, NY.
Sound Advice 05
01. E Talking by Soulwax
02. Cherry Oh Baby by The Rolling Stones
03. Pink Batman by Dan Deacon
04. L’Ecole du Micro D’Argent by IAM
05. Heaven by Face to Face
06. Tread on Tread Light by Madensuyu
07. Dead Flowers by Townes Van Zandt
08. Heartbreak for Socialites by Slowjets
09. I’m Never Gonna Tell It by Funkadelic
10. Good Guys (Don’t Wear White) by Minor Threat
11. Psalm by Roxy Music
12. Artstar by The Oranges Band
13. Temptation (12″ Version) by New Order
14. Young Turks by Rod Stewart
Download Sound Advice 05 now!
Makes her happy:
Makes her sad:
Meat eaters, consumerism, ignorance.
learn more after the jump!
The Pharcyde, Passin’ Me By, 1992
Fresh work coming from recent Parson’s Grad David Park
All I can say is wow. A prominent fashion editor told me that when he saw these he wanted to take a sick day, I agree. The first piece of my Clarks Porn investigation is complete. Buy them at Oi Polloi
Designed by MWM Graphics
I have a feeling this is not real but it looks cool. I think his father who is a designer has a very patient child.