We are pleased to present our 20th installment of Sound Advice featuring Ben Watts. Ben is a New York-based photographer who was born in London, and raised in Australia.
Sound Advice 20
01. Summertime by Zombies
02. Stop Me by The Smiths
03. Ba Ba Boom by The Jamacians
04. Running Away by Roy Ayers
05. Rock Steady by Aretha Franklin
06. All Night Long by Mary Jane Girls
07. Juicy by Notorious B.I.G
08. Walking into Sunshine by Central Line
09. Turtle Pizza Cadillac by Parallel Dance Ensemble
10. Paris (Aeroplane Mix) by Friendly Fires
11. Golden Cage by The Whitest Boy Alive
12. Vanished by Crystal Castles
13. Shove It by Santogold
14. Trench Town Rock by Bob Marley
15. Pass the Dutchie by Musical Youth
16. Dirty Harry by Gorillaz
17. Mirror in the Bathroom by The English Beat
18. Jive Talking by Bee Gees
19. Candy Rain by Soul for Real
20. Kingston Town by Lord Creator
Tomorrow, exciting things will be happening in Chelsea.
THE DROP: URBAN ART INFILL is proud to present a day-long festival of public interactive art, music, and fashion projects in Chelsea on 25th Street between 10th & 11th avenues happening Saturday, Oct. 3, 2009 in New York City.
Back in July, Aston Martin made news for it’s concept car Cygnet. Based around Toyota’s iQ, this little guy is set to go on sale in Europe next year. It does not support the power of the V8 or V12 the AM’s are known for, so think of it more as your zip around the corner car. The one you pick girls up in and do not totally feel like a tool. At first, the production will be limited, as well as your ability to purchase it (one must own an Aston, to be granted the right). The Cygnet will also feature bespoke interiors, could you expect anything less?
Julia Chesky is passionate about department store windows. So much so, that she combined a borderline obsession with her background in photography. The result? Really fresh, beautiful photographs that are deep on may levels. Have a look at a sampling above, and be sure to check out her own blog, Modelizing.
The NY Art Book Fair is open all weekend at PS 1 in Queens. We highly recommend you make your way over there to see what’s going on in Art Book Publishing. And make sure to stop by our friend Paul Schiek’s TBW Books stand and say what’s up.
The World's Best Ever: Design, Fashion, Art, Music, Photography, Lifestyle, Entertainment 2015 | the worlds best ever. all rights reserved. powered by word press. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.