We are pleased to present our 21st installment of Sound Advice featuring NEKST. NEKST has been writing his name on every major city in America for the last 12 years.
Sound Advice 21
01. Lights Out by The Angry Samoans
02. Throwaway Style (Alternate Remix) by The Exploding Hearts
03. This Year by The Mountain Goats
04. It’s OK by Dead Moon
05. Free Money by Patti Smith
06. Fernando Pando by The Virgins
07. I Shatter by Magnetic Fields
08. For Want Of by Rites of Spring
09. Violet by Hole
10. Night of the Vampire by Roky Erikson
11. Longhaired Redneck by David Allan Coe
12. Boy With the Thorn in His Side by Dinosaur Jr.
13. Can This Be by The Wipers
14. Hey World by A.R.E. Weapons
15. Smokin’ Chewy and Rapping by Andre Nickatina
16. Serious by AZ (ft. Nas)
17. Unknown Number by Busy Signal
18. Rest in Piss by Brotha Lynch Hung
19. Banned From TV by Big Pun (ft. Noreaga, Nature, Cam’ron & Jadakiss)
20. Pimp tha Pen by DJ Screw
21. Get Away by Mobb Deep
22. Put It On by Big L
23. How Ya Do Dat Dere by Master P
24. Diamonds & Wood by UGK
25. Bitch I Might Be by Gucci Mane
26. Gasta Get Paid by Street Military
27. Tried By 12 by East Flatbush Project
28. Respect My Mind by Z-Ro
Download Sound Advice 21 Now!
In this new feature, two of my favorite people, Neil Anblomi and Anita Goodman, ask each other important questions.
Neil Anblomi: In your view, do you think that Iran’s pursuit of nuclear power is about creating cheap fuel? Or maybe is it that they just want to show us all that their dick is as big as ours? Moreover, would this all be such a big deal if women ran the world?
Tonight sees the opening of Love, Strength, & Soul, a group collaboration between Tim Okamura & TheKidBelo at Show & Tell Gallery in Toronto. The paintings are fresh.
This Paul Smith shoe care kit is off the hook. The kit justifies the price of his shoes. All kidding aside, whether you own a pair or not, taking care of your shoes is a must, I can’t think of a better way to do it. A inside look after the jump.
I am not sure how comfortable it is but, if it looks this good, does it matter? Designed by Lucas Saule.
BTW there is also a matching chair.
Gilt Group’s iPhone app is pretty solid. Push notifications offer an extremely convenient way to drain your bank account.
On view at the Park Avenue Armory
, that great exhibition in support of Lance Armstrong’s LiveStrong
. The bikes that are being previewed will go up for auction at Sotheby’s
November 1st, the art that is on display is on sale through Deitch Projects
. If you’re in NYC, you should definitely check it out through October 22nd.
Frog Design created this environmentally friendly, LED-based lightbulb.
Read more about the bulb here.
American Apparel, the staple hipster rock t-shirt go to has expanded into the bedroom. AA recently launched their first home line. The prices are affordable and if you like the feel of your t-shirts you’re probably going to like your sheets.
Yes, that Marge Simpson. For their November issue, Playboy will have Marge Simpson gracing its collector’s edition cover. Hopefully we’ll finally get to find out some important things about the cartoon character. Nickel, Quarter, Half-Dollar? Well…Probably not but, you get the idea.
For all things totally f%*ked up on Etsy, Regretsy. The sexual Teddy Bear is above, after the jump, the HIV clock.
via, Peggy Wang