We are pleased to present our 122nd installment of Sound Advice featuring Julia Pott. Originally from London, Julia is now a NY-based Director and Animator.
Sound Advice 122
01. Inchworm by Danny Kaye
02. This Will Be Our Year by The Zombies
03. Jump In The Line by Harry Belafonte
04. Dreams by The Cranberries
05. Under Your Spell by Desire
06. I Love You Always Forever by Donna Lewis
07. Famine Affair by Of Montreal
08. (You’re So Square) Baby I Don’t Care by Elvis Presley
09. Don’t Be Upset by Jeffrey Lewis
10. America by Paul Simon
11. Tijuana by Alvin Band
12. Anything You Want by Spoon
13. Kiss Off by Violent Femmes
14. Radio Cure by Wilco
15. Talk Show Host by Radiohead
16. In The Fall (Undressed Version) by Future Islands
17. Something Changed by Pulp
18. Power by Kanye West
19. Be Brave by The Strange Boys
20. Pretty Good Year by Tori Amos
21. No Distance Left To Run by Blur
22. Love LikeA Sunset Part 2 by Phoenix
Raekwon, Ice Cream, 1995
>Until the Friday before Christmas, we’ll be posting one product a day to help make the holiday the most gifted one yet
Recalled 2001 2pac action figure.
For this installment of “Artist Eats,” we asked Claw Money to share her favorite place to eat. Claw is a New York-based graffiti writer known for her iconic claw tag, and a fashion designer who outfits some of the most stylish celebs.
Continue reading for her answer.
Louis CK on Evolution in a Live at the Beacon Theater outtake
When TWBE asked me to put together a holiday kids’ gift guide I was a little bit torn, after all the idea of me having to let you know what kinds of gifts to buy a kid is kind of defeating. But then I thought about all of those of you out there who know kids, but don’t have kids and maybe aren’t sure what to get for kids that will make them happy but also not freak their parents out. How do you climb that slippery slope? Answer: Books. Any time you can give a parent books they will be happy. Sure the kid would probably rather have a remote controlled helicopter but that’s what Santa is for. Besides, chances are that helicopter will be broken within the month, a good book can inspire kids forever. So, here are ten books that I think make great gifts for the holidays or any time.