L.L. Bean’s Hunters Tote comes in 3 sizes with a price range of $25-35. Buy L.L. Bean’s Hunter Tote here.
We’re kind of bias obviously. In the spirit of Cyber Monday, available now in our store is this great fitting tee that makes an impressive statement.
Now this may be rather large to fall under the “gadget” theme, but this thing is just too special-ops hackerish to pass up sharing. Kohjinsha’s DZ-series laptops house a pair of slide-open 10.1-inch screens, each with 1,024 x 600 pixel resolution. Closed, the laptop is 1.02 x 8.26 x 0.74~1.65 inches, weighing in at 4.09 pounds (1.84 kg). On sale now for ¥95,800 (about $1,110) with Linux pre-loaded. Windows 7 Home Premium is another ¥5,000 (about $58). Somebody will probably hack a Mac OSX installation.
1.6GHz AMD Athlon Neo
ATI Radeon HD 3200 graphics
3-in-1 card reader
1.3 megapixel webcam
1GB memory (expandable to 4GB)
160GB 5,400 RPM hard drive
Cabela’s Theater Group Recliner is pimp! We love Mid-Century furniture but, this would be something else in your 1800 sq ft all white loft. You have to admit it how cool this would be in that context. Either that or you can just get real lazy and relaxed while you’re hunting. Buy the Cabela’s Theater Group Recliner for $999.00 here.
“It is a sad day today but due to low sales globally in analogue turntables a decision to stop production has been made on Technics Turntables.” Production to end by Februrary 2010 according to SlashGear.
Washed Out – Got Stoned With My Bros. Then Went For A Ride
Washed Out is also playing a show in Miami this Friday, December 4th at Terri and Donna. Be there
Adriana Lima Monday’s are cozy.
The World’s Best Party Crashers: Michaele & Tareq Salahi with Joe Biden at the White House State Dinner.
SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!
A British Girl dressed up as a Native American. Can’t get more Thanksgiving than that.
Kate Moss photographed by Corinne Day
Never heard of Nardwuar? Me neither. Unless you’re from Canada, or into Much music much, chances are slim. I’ll tell you what though, dude is good at an interview (even though his in-your-face approach borders on annoyance), moderately insane, and seems to be a musical database. Here are a bunch of great interviews to help entertain you through a food coma.
We are pleased to present our 28th installment of Sound Advice featuring Damon Soule. Damon is a Brooklyn-based Artist.
Sound Advice 28
01. Put That Pussy On Me (Original Version) by Spank Rock
02. The True Wheel by Brian Eno
03. 4 (Composed by Aphex Twin) by Alarm Will Sound
04. Ketsarku Mozgalom by Venetian Snares
05. Running Up The Hill by Chromatics
06. Cloudbase by Ovuca
07. Angels by Black Mountain
08. Maybe by Janis
09. Breathe by Telepopmusik
10. Foil by Autechre
11. Olson (Version 3) by Boards of Canada
12. Biomechanik (Internal Groove Mix) by Anthony Rother
13. Someone Great by LCD Soundsystem
14. Done With You by The Whitest Boy Alive
15. Big Chief (Part 1) by Professor Longhair
16. Bela Lugosi’s Dead (Live) by Trent Reznor. Peter Murphy. TV On The Radio
17. Black Sabbath by Snares
18. Paperhouse (Live) by Can
19. Epitaph by King Crimson
20. La Ritournelle (Metronomy Mix) by Sebastien Tellier
21. Rippin Kitten (Tuner Remix) by Miss Kittin
22. Birthday by Junior Boys
23. Crosses by Jose Gonzales
24. I Talk To The Wind by Giles, Giles and Fripp
25. Skinny Love by Bon Iver
26. Everlong (Acoustic) by Foo Fighters
27. Tomorrow’s People by McDonalds and Giles
28. Quest by Dinosaur Jr
29. Horowitz plays piano concerto no 23 2nd Movement by Mozart
The Stone Roses, Fools Gold
While cleaning up my desktop, I found these flicks and realized I hadn’t mentioned anything. Pose & Augor got together with LRG to design some shirts and paint some pieces. The results were sick as usual, just look at that above.