via, the publics
This is the view that Adriana Lima’s toothbrush gets.
That’s Love. via, the Whoa!
Sometimes life throws you a fantastic Twist, and by life I mean Dave Schubert. If you’re into a certain style of San Fran Graffiti from the 90’s (with a NY shot added), lucky you.
We are pleased to present our 27th installment of Sound Advice featuring Revok. Revok lives in Los Angeles and enjoys vandalizing, traveling, and blogging about what life is like for a King of Los Angeles graf.
Sound Advice 27
Revok’s Quiet Storm
01. Don’t Explain by Nina Simone
02. This Night Has Opened My Eyes by The Smiths
03. Unmade Bed by Sonic Youth
04. The Flame by The Black Keys
05. Don’t Let Me Down by The Beatles
06. I Don’t Know Why by The Rolling Stones
07. Guess I’m Doing Fine by Beck
08. Babe, You Turn Me On by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
09. Harvest Moon by Neil Young
10. The Funeral by Band of Horses
11. A Blueprint Of Something Never Finished by The Six Part Seven
12. The Tourist by Radiohead
13. Lord by Sleepy Sun
14. Rockets by Cat Power
15. Castles Made of Sand by The Jimi Hendrix Experience
16. Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynard
17. Echoes by Pink Floyd
18. Black Magic by Portugal The Man
19. Jump In The Pool by Friendly Fires
20. Close To Me by The Cure
21. Man’s Temptation by Isaac Hayes
22. Startstruck by Santogold
23. Only You by Portishead
24. Call My Name by Prince
25. Since I Had You by Marvin Gaye
26. If you Want Me To Stay by Sly and the Family Stone
27. My Lover’s Prayer by Otis Redding
28. Sugar by Lenny Kravitz
29. Love is Stronger Than Pride by Sade
30. How Can You Mend a Broken Heart by Al Green
31. Love TKO by Teddy Pendergrass
32. Her Ghost by Jon Brion
33. Looking for Another Pure Love by Stevie Wonder
34. Just Like a Woman by Joe Cocker
35. Voyage To Atlantis by The Isley Brothers
36. Purrfect by Funky Porcini
37. Tea Leaf Dancers by Flying Lotus
38. All That You Give by Cinematic Orchestra
39. Ball & Chain by Anthony Hamilton
40. Until You Come Back To Me (That’s What I’m Gonna Do) by Aretha Franklin
41. I Cover The Waterfront by Billie Holliday
42. A Love Supreme by Alice Coltrane
Screaming Blue Messiahs – I Wanna Be A Flintstone
In this feature, two of our favorite people, Neil Anblomi and Anita Goodman, ask each other important questions
This week, Neil asks Anita…
Neil: The other day I was riding the subway and there was a phrase written on the wall of the train that really got me thinking. The text read “In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.” So after some internet searching I found that in a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if
we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E.coli) – bacteria found in feces. In other words we drink shit all day, everyday. So, Jenny, are you thirsty yet? Also, does love=sex?
Royal Flush, Iced Down Medallions, 1997
If you ever needed an excuse to go, Sasha Grey will be co-starring in Brody Condon’s 6 Hour performance piece Neuromancer.
If you’re eating with these you are most likely eating alone – but they still look sorta neat. Since these don’t exactly qualify as a “gadget” – after the jump, check out the Darth Vader/R2-D2 USB hubs.
For sale at GeekStuff4U: Light Saber Chopsticks
Dylan Gold’s Corner Coffee table is really cool. So cool, I would pay the $1900 for it (if I had that kind of money to spend on a coffee table). But, you can buy Dylan Gold’s Corner Coffee table here.
You heard it before – but see the pictures AGAIN and AGAIN. I need to own one. I need to kidnap a freaking chef from there or something. Get the 5 nut brownie and then go meAT up with a straight bro for the 6th…
Photographer Julia Chesky dropped by Eric Haze’s opening at Level 2 last night and captured the scene.
I recently bought one of these helmets from Bern. They are featured in GQ’s December issue. (Jocking my style…anyway) It’s very cool and breathable (flat black was my choice). I recommend it if you need to protect your nugget. They also have inserts for snowboarding and winter that keep your ears warm. Some of them even have built in headphones—a nice touch.