Kenzo Digital put this video out four months ago, and it took a moment of clarity to remember that I hadn’t shown it to you all. City of God’s Son is a creative story told through music: an opera of mixes that stoke your imagination as you follow. This video features Blind Musicians relating their experiences while listening .
Or is it the waistcoat? I think with Guy Ritchie’s Sherlock Holmes on the big screen soon, and all the steampunk action these days, there still is the chance to rock a vest. Pick this one up, the Tweed hunter here.
This link should explain why. Conceptually great once you know what you’re looking at.
Directed by Keith Schofield
Charlotte Gainsbourg’s Heaven Can Wait.
Not yet but, according to the Berkshire Eagle “The nation’s biggest producer of processed pumpkin pie filling, Nestle, says once the current supply runs out, canned pumpkin won’t be available until next August.”
If you’re looking for a good way to make it, Paula Deen’s pumpkin pie recipe on the Food Network looks amazing.
We did it for Agent Provocateur and we can do it again for Victoria’s Secret. It’s all about the angle folks.
If you’re interested in the front, Coed has got that too.
This is a sharp little vinyl for your Mac.
Buy it on Etsy
via, the publics
This is the view that Adriana Lima’s toothbrush gets.
That’s Love. via, the Whoa!
Sometimes life throws you a fantastic Twist, and by life I mean Dave Schubert. If you’re into a certain style of San Fran Graffiti from the 90’s (with a NY shot added), lucky you.
We are pleased to present our 27th installment of Sound Advice featuring Revok. Revok lives in Los Angeles and enjoys vandalizing, traveling, and blogging about what life is like for a King of Los Angeles graf.
Sound Advice 27
Revok’s Quiet Storm
01. Don’t Explain by Nina Simone
02. This Night Has Opened My Eyes by The Smiths
03. Unmade Bed by Sonic Youth
04. The Flame by The Black Keys
05. Don’t Let Me Down by The Beatles
06. I Don’t Know Why by The Rolling Stones
07. Guess I’m Doing Fine by Beck
08. Babe, You Turn Me On by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
09. Harvest Moon by Neil Young
10. The Funeral by Band of Horses
11. A Blueprint Of Something Never Finished by The Six Part Seven
12. The Tourist by Radiohead
13. Lord by Sleepy Sun
14. Rockets by Cat Power
15. Castles Made of Sand by The Jimi Hendrix Experience
16. Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynard
17. Echoes by Pink Floyd
18. Black Magic by Portugal The Man
19. Jump In The Pool by Friendly Fires
20. Close To Me by The Cure
21. Man’s Temptation by Isaac Hayes
22. Startstruck by Santogold
23. Only You by Portishead
24. Call My Name by Prince
25. Since I Had You by Marvin Gaye
26. If you Want Me To Stay by Sly and the Family Stone
27. My Lover’s Prayer by Otis Redding
28. Sugar by Lenny Kravitz
29. Love is Stronger Than Pride by Sade
30. How Can You Mend a Broken Heart by Al Green
31. Love TKO by Teddy Pendergrass
32. Her Ghost by Jon Brion
33. Looking for Another Pure Love by Stevie Wonder
34. Just Like a Woman by Joe Cocker
35. Voyage To Atlantis by The Isley Brothers
36. Purrfect by Funky Porcini
37. Tea Leaf Dancers by Flying Lotus
38. All That You Give by Cinematic Orchestra
39. Ball & Chain by Anthony Hamilton
40. Until You Come Back To Me (That’s What I’m Gonna Do) by Aretha Franklin
41. I Cover The Waterfront by Billie Holliday
42. A Love Supreme by Alice Coltrane
Screaming Blue Messiahs – I Wanna Be A Flintstone
In this feature, two of our favorite people, Neil Anblomi and Anita Goodman, ask each other important questions
This week, Neil asks Anita…
Neil: The other day I was riding the subway and there was a phrase written on the wall of the train that really got me thinking. The text read “In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.” So after some internet searching I found that in a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if
we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E.coli) – bacteria found in feces. In other words we drink shit all day, everyday. So, Jenny, are you thirsty yet? Also, does love=sex?
Royal Flush, Iced Down Medallions, 1997
If you ever needed an excuse to go, Sasha Grey will be co-starring in Brody Condon’s 6 Hour performance piece Neuromancer.