Leeside Halloween Jam, Vancouver, BC, October 31, 2011
related: that flow-chart from 2007
Heath Frisby lands the first ever Front Flip on a snowmobile in competition, while Colten Moore loses his grip and flies 120ft into the air. All in a days work at the Winter X-Games.
She’s in a Kia commercial.
We are pleased to present our 129th installment of Sound Advice featuring Kelsey Brookes. Kelsey is a San Diego-based artist.
Sound Advice 129
01. Evil Urges by My Morning Jacket
02. Clever Creatures by The Cave Singers
03. Tiger by Maximum Balloon
04. Groove Me by Maximum Balloon
05. Free Radicals by The Flaming Lips
06. Deadbeat Summer by Neon Indian
07. Rill Rill by Sleigh Bells
08. Sunshine (feat. M.I.A.) by Rye Rye
09. Slow Montion by Panda Bear
10. East Harlem by Beirut
11. Chinatown by Destroyer
12. Before I Move by Mount Kimble
13. Truth by Alexander
14. Get Out of My Life Woman by Lee Dorsey
Created by Scott Garner, Still Life is “an interactive gallery piece that takes traditional still life painting into the fourth dimension with a motion-sensitive frame on a rotating mount.”
Round Trip: Art From The Bone Yard Project curated by Carlo McCormick, and organized by Eric Firestone at The Pima Air & Space Museum in Tuscon, Arizona. Now through May 31st, 2012.
Ramones, I Wanna Be Sedated
A 19 year old Demi Moore all up on this little kid at his birthday party in 1982. Whatever combination she’s got going on that night, it’s good stuff.
Ill Al Skratch, Where My Homiez? (Come Around My Way), 1994
6 – 9pm at Lu Magnus.
55 Hester Street
New York, NY 10002