New York through Julia Chesky‘s Blackberry
We are pleased to present our 31st installment of Sound Advice featuring Dave. The Enablist is a Brooklyn-based recluse, who spends all of his time thinking about ways to make The World’s Best Ever the World’s Biggest Ever in the next decade. He made this for YOU.
Sound Advice 31
01. Fuck Me (interlude) by Notorious B.I.G.
02. Speak Ya Clout by Gang Starr ft. Jeru The Damaja & Lil’ Dap
03. U Make Me Sweat by Jungle Brothers
04. Wreck A Pum Pum by Yellowman
05. Sugar Kane by Sonic Youth
06. Promises by Fugazi
07. Glaciers of Ice by Raekwon
08. Born To Roll by Masta Ace Incorporated
09. Guns and Cigarettes by Atmosphere
10. 1000 Deaths by Aesop Rock
11. Pussy by Brazilian Girls
12. A Little Death Around the Eyes by Peter Doherty
13. Ain’t Got No…I’ve Got Life by Nina Simone
14. Don’t Be Scared by A.R.E. Weapons
The Descendents, Kids on Coffee
16 years with Peter Angelos brings it out, no doubt.
De La Soul, Stakes is High, 1996
Everyone, and I mean everyone is doing a best of 2009, or best of the decade list. We thought about doing a list… but do you really need another list? That being said, NME’s list is the the shit. Not only does it have the 50 best albums, each entry has a video from the band which is a plus if you’ve never heard of them, and do not know their myspace page. The list also offers you an in-depth review and a link to buy the album.
I’ve always wondered what a white midget and a large black woman would look like in the Piledriver. Solved!
For those of you looking for that gift for that special little girl in your life…
If the work of David Shrigley does not bring some happiness to your day, well, that’s just not right.
Sounds a lot like me at the age of 4.
read the story here and see a video after the jump
1,000 Collectibles from a Galaxy Far Far Away is written by Lucasfilm employee and master collector Stephen Sansweet. The book is a Star Wars fans wet dream.
Cataclysmic Abyss: Ethan Fowler