Available through Oi Polloi
Eat it Don’t Tweet it.
Possibly the best smelling opening of 2012, Christos Katsiaouni was on hand to capture the crowd at E.V. Day and Kembra Pfahler’s Giverny at The Hole.
Yung Jake’s E.m-bed.de/d
We are pleased to present our 135th installment of Sound Advice featuring Jurne. Jurne is an artist from the Bay Area who currently has a show up alongside Bates, and Great at the V9 Gallery in Warsaw, Poland.
Sound Advice 135
01. Life’s a Beach! by A Studio
02. Insomniac Olympics by Blockhead
03. Let’s Do It by Convertion
04. Rap Tight by Eliot Lipp
05. Finally Moving vs. Going back to Cali by Pretty Lights vs Biggie Smalls
06. Vallejo by Elliot Lipp
07. Babylon of the Orient (Instrumental) by The Shanghai Restoration Project
08. Tell it to my Heart by Taylor Dayne
09. Lights (Bassnectar Remix) by Ellie Goulding
10. Keep It Fascinating by Major Lazer and La Roux
11. Black Mozart by Raekwon ft. RZA & Inspectah Deck
12. Guess Who’s Back by Scarface ft. Jay- Z & Beanie Sigel
13. Holocaust by RZA
14. Famous Last Words by Brooklyn Academy
25 Years of changes.