Directed by Van Neistat
Part of the “Energies and Skills” trilogy, produced on the occasion of Tom Sachs’ Space Program: MARS.
Don’t talk to me Dawg.
We are pleased to present our 140th installment of Sound Advice featuring Jules Kim. Jules is a NY-based artist and the creator of Bijules, a much-loved jewelry and accessory line. She’ll be opening the appointment only Bijules Atelier early this summer on the bowery.
Sound Advice 140
01. The Killing Moon by Echo & The Bunnymen
02. Secret by Clark
03. Wandering Star by POLIÇA
04. I Need Somebody To Love Tonight by Sylvester
05. I Love New York by Metropolis
06. Sunshine by John Talabot
07. Even Though (ft. XXYYXX) by Giraffage
08. Be A Body by Grimes
09. Javier by Myd
10. King of the Witches (Rub N’ Tug Remix) by Capracara
11. Ima Read by Zebra Katz
12. Stay Gold (AraabMUZIK Remix) by The Big Pink
13. Disparate Youth by Santigold
14. With Just One Glance by Nicolas Jaar
Last night a lively crowd came out to celebrate the opening of Wherever you go, a new solo exhibition by Ari Marcopoulos at Marlborough Gallery. Christos Katsiaouni was there to document the scene.
Gary Numan, Films (Live at Wembley Stadium in 1981)
Kate Moss in a yoga pose with either a gold or silver leaf background.
Jeru Tha Damaja, Come Clean, 1994