A sampling of photography from Jerry Hsu’s show on view at Slow Culture in LA through this Saturday (5/2).
Candylab Toys Woody Wagon is that perfect functional desk accessory to help you zone out and reconnect with those freethinking days of childhood.
Ever the artistic humorist, Mark Mulroney makes new album covers for obscure titles, and talks about why record packaging was a superior canvas.
For those in NYC, Mark has a new, unrelated show opening up at Mixed Greens this Thursday (4/30).
The third edition—and corresponding film—from Daniel Arsham’s WTF Future Relic series will be released to the public tomorrow (4/28). The goal is to collect all 9.
The price for architect Charles Johnson’s “Boulder House” in Scottsdale, Arizona which is situated in and around 1.4 billion-year old granite boulders. The 5 bedroom, 2.5 bath architectural masterpiece sits on roughly 9 acres in the Sonoran Desert and has been called “The most Unique Home in America.”
Jamie xx – Gosh (Official Video)
We are pleased to present our 215th installment of Sound Advice featuring music selections by Charlie Rubin. Charlie is a New York-based photographer whose new show Intervention opens at Kopeikin Gallery in Los Angeles this Saturday (4/25).
Sound Advice 215
01. $ by D.R.A.M.
02. So Good At Being In Trouble by Unknown Mortal Orchestra
03. Candy Walls by TR/ST
04. You Belong by Hercules and Love Affair
05. Breaking (Original Mix) by Kyodai
06. Do I Make You Feel Shy? by Connan Moccasin
07. Take the L to Leave by Toro y Moi
08. Triple Backflip by Action Bronson
09. Everything You Got by The L.O.X.
10. Saint Christopher by Bibio
11. Portrait in Black and Blue by King Krule
12. Chameleon World by Jerry Paper
13. Nobody Believes Me by Styles P & Styles
14. Glory of the Night by Young Empire
15. Mary by Alex G
16. Greek by CHUCK
17. She’s So Bad by TOPS
18. Ode to Viceroy by Mac Demarco
19. Stretch & Bobbito Show Freestyle ’95 by Big L (ft. Jay-Z)
Revolutions On Air: The Golden Era of New York Radio 1980 – 1988
Every week Chris Black uses his superior internet reading abilities to provide you with a list of links to things that you’re bound to find interesting
Reclaiming the Age-Old Art of Getting Lost
— Chris Black / @donetodeath
Psycho Skate (1988)
Barry “Chicken” Deck, Primo Desederio, Diane Desiderio, Mark Gonzales, John Grigley, Tom Groholski, Tony Hawk, Christian Hosoi, Chuck Hults, Marty “Jinx” Jimenez, Bruce Logan, Rodney Mullen, Steve Rocco, and Mark “Gator” Rogowski.