Aptly named and available at Asos
Haven’t used that term in a while but, this collaboration between Stüssy, Al Fingers, and Greensleeves deserves all types of slang.
I can remember Tribal Gear from the early 90s. Tribal, Fat Cap, and Conart were the go-to t-shirts for anyone who surrounded themselves with Graffiti culture (sadly, it is nearly impossible to find any examples of the tees on the internet). Our friends at I Love Graffiti are holding a T-Shirt Design contest in tandem with the OG Brand, you can find out more here
Greetings from LA by Ben Tegel for Beautiful Decay
Our friend Skip is holding a t-Shirt contest over on his site Super Duty Tough Work.
Here are the rules and shit:
– White tee shirt * this means your background needs to be white, retard
– It has to say “Rap Sprays” on it
– It cannot say Super Duty Tough Work
– It cannot have your name on it (don’t try and get clever dawg)
– Design can only be 2 colors (that means 2 colors on white, dumbshit)
– Design has to be on the front of the tee
– No all over bull shit
– No full panel shit
– Half tone if you use photos
– Someone has to be holding a spray can somewhere in your design
Buy it here
Newly available from our friends at African Apparel, A Tribute to Joy Division’s most famous record and tossing off in the morning by Christopher Wright.
For $6 you can update your wardrobe. 6 Dollars Tees has a wide assortment of options, so instead of going to some fancy boutique to purchase something ironic for $30, you can get it for $6.
Sheeeeit, this shirt is tight.
See a bunch of ridiculous t-shirts from Israel here
You identify who you are by what you do, as well as what you wear.
When I saw this I laughed. The T-shirt is awesome.
Get yours at Karmaloop