This is nice tee from our friend KC Ortiz for Upper Playground.
Definitely feeling this new tee from Revok and Keegan Gibbs.
Buy it at Karmaloop.
That’s Josh Madden above, he’s a nice dude.
Definitely feeling this pocket available from Upper Playground
Colette just launched a collaborative project with Warner Bros. to celebrate DC Comics 75th Anniversary. This shirt by Balmain was cool until I looked at the price tag. oooof.
Aptly named and available at Asos
Haven’t used that term in a while but, this collaboration between Stüssy, Al Fingers, and Greensleeves deserves all types of slang.
I can remember Tribal Gear from the early 90s. Tribal, Fat Cap, and Conart were the go-to t-shirts for anyone who surrounded themselves with Graffiti culture (sadly, it is nearly impossible to find any examples of the tees on the internet). Our friends at I Love Graffiti are holding a T-Shirt Design contest in tandem with the OG Brand, you can find out more here
Greetings from LA by Ben Tegel for Beautiful Decay
Our friend Skip is holding a t-Shirt contest over on his site Super Duty Tough Work.
Here are the rules and shit:
– White tee shirt * this means your background needs to be white, retard
– It has to say “Rap Sprays” on it
– It cannot say Super Duty Tough Work
– It cannot have your name on it (don’t try and get clever dawg)
– Design can only be 2 colors (that means 2 colors on white, dumbshit)
– Design has to be on the front of the tee
– No all over bull shit
– No full panel shit
– Half tone if you use photos
– Someone has to be holding a spray can somewhere in your design