What exactly is a slayer covenant? Well, according to Mark Edwards—a 44-year old man who often dressed in a werewolf costume and role-played sword and gun fights with scantily dressed teenage girls in the woods—it’s “a world wide secret organization of Werewolves, Vampires, Werecats or Hell cats, and Hybrid humans that work together to protect the human race from the evil of demons and other evil vampires or werewolves.” Edwards went on the run with one of his underage playmates who he was grooming for the slayer covenant, and is now on $500,000 bond in Ohio.
Psychedelic drug research is on the rise once again, and while the drug is not “a brand new antidepressant,” it’s definitely helping some.
The Ace Hotel is taking their upscale flophouse vibe to the next level after paying $30 million for The Salvation Army Chinatown Shelter, which sits right next to the Bowery Mission.
Sex crimes and other weird stuff happening in the world
“Why would you let a 9-year-old who you hardly know put their feet on your face?”
– A 19-year old ex-roller rink employee with a foot fetish has admitted to fondling over 200 pairs of little boy feet
“Yeah, I would definitely recommend it, if you’re lonely.”
– Kids are now fucking Hot Pockets
“When officers arrived at the home, they found two men yelling for help from a second-story window”
– If she stays out of trouble, 52-year old Terry L. Boyd will avoid jail time after keeping two men locked in a room as sex hostages
“Worshippers needed to feel free in their ‘mind and body’”
– A Kenyan pastor has apparently banned female congregants from wearing bras and underwear during church service
and to prove technology benefits all
“By the end of the year, I had slept with 15 men, 11 of whom were in their 20s or 30s.”
– A 60-year old woman discovers Tinder