Sebastien Tellier – Love
Sebastien Tellier – Love
We are pleased to present our 211th installment of Sound Advice featuring music selections from Kava Gorna. Kava is a New York-based photographer.
Sound Advice 211
01. Dreams by The Cranberries
02. Don’t Mix The Colors by Courtney Love
03. Colors and the Kids by Cat Power
04. Crucify (Remix) by Tori Amos
05. Mr. Somewhere (Remastered) by This Mortal Coil
06. Decide by Heavens To Betsy
07. One More Hour by Sleater-Kinney
08. Gepetto by Belly
09. 500 (Shake Baby Shake) by Lush
10. Seether by Veruca Salt
11. Stutter by Elastica
12. Spin The Bottle by The Juliana Hatfield Three
13. Girls! Girls! Girls! by Liz Phair
14. Criminal by Fiona Apple
15. Rock Star by Hole
16. Not Too Soon by Throwing Muses
17. Sorry Again by Velocity Girl
18. Life of Leisure by Luscious Jackson
19. Wandering Star by Portishead
20. Shallow Then Halo by Cocteau Twins
21. Beautiful Friend by Cranes
22. Love by The Sundays
23. Ride It On by Mazzy Star
24. It Could Be Sweet by Portishead
25. Pearly-Dewdrops’ Drops (12” Version) by Cocteau Twins
Download Sound Advice 211 Now!
Directed and Animated by David Firth
These are just some of the things that you will learn in the new biography co-authored by Buddha Monk and Mickey Hess. One of the most unique characters and performers of our lifetime, The Dirty Version: On Stage, in the Studio, and in the Streets with Ol’ Dirty Bastard tells the inside story of Big Baby Jesus, who died of an overdose back in 2004 at the age of thirty-five.
The Triumphs and Tragedies of Larry Smith by Robbie Ettelson
In 1983 a bass player from Queens revolutionized the sound of hip-hop. How did he end up forgotten and confined to a hospital bed?
El-P and Killer Mike return with another album of exemplary fitness rap. Out Now on Mass Appeal Records.
Darryl Jenifer of Bad Brains fame kicks off a new season of Classic Tales with a story about why HR did two gigs duct-taped to a chair
CVS Bangers, Volume 3 by Hennessy Youngman
“Macbeth,” a Toiletpaper project for the Metropolitan Opera by Maurizio Cattelan and Pierpaolo Ferrari.
Sounds by Alden Tyrell
For the 30th anniversary of Ghostbusters, Legacy Recordings is releasing a limited edition 12″ “Stay Puft Super Deluxe Edition Vinyl” featuring Ray Parker Jr.’s No. 1 hit single “Ghostbusters” and Run-DMC’s “Ghostbusters” rap from the sequel. The real gem of this all is the packaging, which is basically a marshmallow, or technically a puffy gatefold jacket simulating the feel, texture, and smell of a marshmallow. Pre-order here
KOUDLAM’s new album “Benidorm Dream” came out on Pan European Recordings yesterday. This is his EP from earlier this summer.
In this film by Errol Morris, the Irish Rocker talks about the formation of the charity supergroup Band Aid.
With an overpass designed to look like Folsom Prison’s east gate guard towers, the newly-opened $3.8 million Johnny Cash Trail will take pedestrians and bicyclists on a continuous 2.5 mile journey outside the prison walls and across its grounds—from Folsom’s City Hall to the town’s large lake, north of the prison.
Limp Bizkit Ft. Method Man, N Together Now, 1999
Performed by Junior Brown.
“Better Call Saul” beams through TV sets in February 2015.
New and recent music for your desktop speakers