• dimensions are 12ft high by 16 ft wide at it’s base.
• splits into 3 pieces for smaller storage or transport.
• required an 18-wheel truck to transport and a 4-man fork lift team to move.
• full dressing room inside, w/electric elevator that lifts out thru nose.
• also has metal stairs inside and nose-door opens manually as well, in case of electric failure.
• sunglasses light up and scroll circular light patterns around the rims.
• the lips and chin double as steps to walk down to stage.
“whoever grabs it up, please stay in touch, and when we next need it again, i’ll reimburse your transport, storage & cleaning expenses up to the current date, to either buy it back or rent it out if it’s no longer for sale.” – shkg
Damien Hirst will most likely be able to put up a 67-foot statue of “a naked pregnant woman holding a sword above her head” in an ugly parking lot, 100 yards or so from his restaurant, 11 The Quay, in the town of Devon.
The World's Best Ever: Design, Fashion, Art, Music, Photography, Lifestyle, Entertainment 2014 | the worlds best ever. all rights reserved. powered by word press. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.