Local Gas Station Wouldn’t Be That Hard To Rob
Basic pictures of people in warm places from NatGeoFound
The Mammoth Cometh by Nathaniel Rich
Bringing extinct animals back to life is really happening — and it’s going to be very, very cool. Unless it ends up being very, very bad.
Sex crimes and other weird stuff happening in the world
“Why would you let a 9-year-old who you hardly know put their feet on your face?”
- A 19-year old ex-roller rink employee with a foot fetish has admitted to fondling over 200 pairs of little boy feet
“Yeah, I would definitely recommend it, if you’re lonely.”
- Kids are now fucking Hot Pockets
“When officers arrived at the home, they found two men yelling for help from a second-story window”
- If she stays out of trouble, 52-year old Terry L. Boyd will avoid jail time after keeping two men locked in a room as sex hostages
“Worshippers needed to feel free in their ‘mind and body’”
- A Kenyan pastor has apparently banned female congregants from wearing bras and underwear during church service
and to prove technology benefits all
“By the end of the year, I had slept with 15 men, 11 of whom were in their 20s or 30s.”
- A 60-year old woman discovers Tinder
As California dries up, desperate farmers and vineyard owners are turning to water witches to locate underground water sources. Using only divining rods and their intuition, popular witches can make $500 or more per site visit.
If two sensei fight in a snowy forest, will they both make it home in time for tea?
Having Kids Turns You Into A Complete Fag by Gavin McInnes
Adidas have taken the original 1984 silhouette for their ZX 500 and woven it into a single piece of fabric to create the ZX 500 Weave.
25 Grams is a feature that culls pictures from some of our favorite instagram feeds.
Steve Powers is a New York-based artist.
He can be followed on instagram at @steveespopowers
A sick trailer for William Strobeck’s upcoming Supreme video
Ray Barbee in Ban This