A Short Documentary by Joey Garfield
Noel Gallagher has been out promoting his band’s new album Chasing Yesterday and if there’s one person who’s good at talking, it’s him.
Noel Gallagher on…
“The lead guitarist has got to be a wizard and that wizard has got to be Zinedine Zidane.”
“if you still behave at 47 the way you were behaving at 24, you’d be a bit of a dick, wouldn’t you?”
“If I’m nostalgic for anything, it would be my waistline. What do you do about it? Heroin?”
“Everybody likes nice clothes, but I’m not from the school of thought where I think a scarf can change the world.”
“I’m not a hip hop urban dude as you might have worked out.”
“I occupy a space about the same size as this rug… Anything more is like a workout. I should be able to do what I do sitting down, smoking. If I break a sweat during a gig, I need to rethink the whole thing.”
“Beyonce. I’d fucking give her banjo lessons and we could do some fucking hillbilly album.”
FYI I’M A GRAPHIC DESIGNER, a “Cinematic Portrayal of Graphic Designers in Film & Television.”
We are pleased to present our 213th installment of Sound Advice featuring music selections from Avi Gold. Based in Toronto, Avi is a creative consultant and part of the team that helped build Sneeze Magazine.
Sound Advice 213
01. Intro by Larry David
02. Words From the Nutcracker by Gang Starr
03. Da Art of Storytellin’ (Part I) by Outkast
04. Give It Up Fast by Mobb Deep
05. Niggaz Done Started Something by DMX
06. Shootouts by Nas
07. Tres Leches (Triboro Trilogy) by Big Punisher (Ft. Inspectah Deck & Prodigy)
08. Avirex by Prodigy
09. Three by Prodigy (Ft. Cormega)
10. Welcome to the Roc by Jadakiss
11. Gotta Be Thug by Fabolous
12. Some Niggaz by Half A Mill
13. Backwards by Mobb Deep
14. I Can’t Go On This Way by Beanie Sigel
15. Somebody Gotta Die Tonight by Cam’Ron
16. Gunz Come Out by 50 Cent
17. Not Tryna Go Home by Max B (Ft. Lloyd Banks)
18. My Lifestyle (Remix) by Fat Joe (Ft. Jadakiss)
19. Dynasty Freestyle by The Diplomats (Ft. Cam’Ron, Juelz Santana & Jim Jones)
20. Funkmaster Flex Freestyle by Meek Mill
21. Child of the Ghetto by G-Dep
22. All About The Money (Remix) by Troy Ave (Ft. Young Jeezy & Rick Ross)
23. Bando by Migos
24. Point In My Life by Gucci Mane
25. My Kitchen by Gucci Mane
26. Watch This by Future (Ft. Rocko)
27. Get Throwed by Bun-B (Ft. Pimp C, Z-Ro & Young Jeezy)
28. (Outro DJ Screw Back Up In You) Tape #225 by DJ Screw
Here’s the creative video for Action Bronson’s song “Actin Crazy”
The urumi is considered one of the more dangerous swords in the world to use.
Joe Gruber in Vision’s Cup-A-Skate video
A look at some car models from the past 50 or so years.
French truck driver Noël “Nono” Jamet took home first prize for the sixth year in a row for his pig impression at France’s annual agricultural fair in Paris.
Danger Mouse, Inspector Gadget, and Duck Tales are all being rebooted for comeback to what we now consider television, streaming video. We can only wonder what’s next though, since the people in control of programming probably grew up on this stuff. Thundercats? He Man? Gummi Bears? The list goes on.
Rich and Dee Gibson are a couple who like to blow shit up.
A short film by Ben Mor about Brazil’s street surrealists.
Here’s a map of America’s most quiet places (and its loudest).