We are pleased to present our 168th installment of Sound Advice featuring Patrick Robinson. Patrick is a NY-based fashion designer who just took the role as Global Creative director of Armani A/X. His latest project is PASHKO, a relaxed, luxury clothing collection funded through Kickstarter.
Sound Advice 168
01. 3 Gymnopédies: Première Gymnopédie by Katia Labèque
02. Theme from Schindler’s List by John Williams
03. Bords de Seine by Jerome Rebotier
04. Sky Turning Grey (For Elliott Smith) by Brad Mehldau
05. When Can I Kiss You Again? by Michael Brecker featuring Herbie Hancock & Pat Metheny
06. Meditation by Raja Yoga
07. The Scientist by Willie Nelson Heroes
08. At This Point In My Life by Tracy Chapman
09. African Market Place by Abdullah Ibrahim
10. Wrong Doing Woman by Buddy Guy & Junior Wells
11. Bright Lights by Gary Clark Jr.
12. I Cover the Waterfront by John Lee Hooker