Funkmaster Flex, Sadat X & Akinyele, Loud Hangover, 1995
Jay-Z reveals the name for Brooklyn’s new basketball team, the Brooklyn Nets.
Check out his show at Guerrero Gallery in SF and peep the huge 30′ drawing which is a definite focal point.
Robin Williams Live at the Met
Found in the back of the 32 page book of photos by Charles Peterson that accompanies Fender’s new Kurt Cobain Jaguar Guitar.
A white camper van in Crenshaw. Sadness.
Even those who were ‘down’ don’t get it… “I wouldn’t say that it’s his greatest painting, but it’s not a bad one,” — Kenny Scharf
David OReilly x NMA. So confused.
We are pleased to present our 113th installment of Sound Advice featuring Arne Quinze. Arne is an artist living and working in Belgium who recently created Rock Strangers, an augmented reality sculpture at the Statue of Liberty.
Sound Advice 113
01. Take Me Into Your Skin by Trentemoller
02. Sins of My Father by Tom Waits
03. Attack Anna by TC Matic
04. Two Of Us by Supermayer
05. Oh Girl by Evil Superstars
06. Jump by Fad Gadget
07. Per Le Strade Di Roma by Piero Piccioni
08. I Love You But Don’t Touch Me ‘Cos You’re Sick by Black Daniel
09. That’s Not Really Funny by Eels
10. Mickey Mouse and the Goodbye Man by Grinderman
Artworks were bought, drinks were drank, and CHANEL markers slyly got ganked.
Photos by Christos Katsiaouni
There’s a very unique feeling
that happens in your stomach
when you clean out your car
and decide to throw away
The Fixx, One Thing Leads To Another